I thought this was fixed few months back. On x86_64 we need to be
able to download the incrtcl-20071231cvs.tgz file for the itcl-x86_64
variant and the itk-20071231cvs.tgz file for the itk-x86_64 variant.
Unless I am confused, David Morrison (after some initial confusion)
finally placed those tarballs on the fink servers (which aren't available
otherwise since they are custom cvs tarballs). We seem to have lost
access to those two tarballs so that building ccp4 is impossible now
on x86_64 fink (since it needs itcl/itk). Can we please get this fixed
again?
             Jack