A package I am working on gives the following warning on my iMac G5:

ld warning: in /sw/lib/qt4-x11/lib/libQtGui.dylib, file is not of
required architecture
ld warning: in /sw/lib/libpng.dylib, file is not of required
architecture
ld warning: in /sw/lib/libfreetype.dylib, file is not of required
architecture
ld warning: in /sw/lib/qt4-x11/lib/libQtCore.dylib, file is not of
required architecture
ld warning: in /sw/lib/libgthread-2.0.dylib, file is not of required
architecture
ld warning: in /sw/lib/libglib-2.0.dylib, file is not of required
architecture
ld: in /sw/lib/libexpat.0.dylib, file is not of required architecture
for architecture i386
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
ld warning: option -noall_load is obsolete and being ignored

And then it fails as follows:

lipo: can't open input file: /var/tmp//ccKAmfsU.out (No such file or
directory)

Any suggestions how to fix this?

Thanks,

- Koen.