Koen van der Drift wrote:
> Yeah, Iwas thinking along those lines as well. So I found that if I
> comment out the line:
>
> set( CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES ppc;i386 )
>
> it will not create a universal binary. But then it will create
> different packages for ppc and i386, correct? How do I work around
> that, should I make variants, eg?
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Koen.
>

>> It looks like your package is trying to build a universal binary and
>> failing to find universal libraries.  You'll probably need to patch it
>> not to do that.

You could do separate .info files, or do a conditionalized PatchScript
if that's appropriate, e.g.

if  ["%m" == i386] ; then <do stuff>

That might do what you want:  for powerPC you can remove the ";i386"
above, and for i386, remove "ppc;", e.g. via sed.

Unfortunately, we don't have the option any more to use different patch
files with the same .info file.