At long last and thanks to jack and can't-even-remember-whom-else, we
now have a new libintl. It's core, so I'm playing conservative with
availability: tested on 10.4, so that's where we have it so far. If
some 10.5 and 10.6 folks on various architectures could comment out
the Distribution flag in their libgettext8-shlibs.info and get some
(hopefully:) positive reports that it 'fink -m build's, can make it
more widely available...

dan

--
Daniel Macks