David Lowe wrote:
>       This error just showed up during an 'update-all'.
>
>>  #include <SDL_mixer.h>
>> configure:23968: result: no
>> configure:23968: checking SDL_mixer.h presence
>> configure:23968: gcc -E -g -O2 -I/sw/include/SDL -D_GNU_SOURCE=1
>> -D_THREAD_SAFE conftest.c
>> In file included from /sw/include/SDL/SDL_types.h:28,
>>                  from /sw/include/SDL/SDL_mixer.h:28,
>>                  from conftest.c:62:
>> /sw/include/SDL/SDL_stdinc.h:74:20: error: iconv.h: No such file or directory
>> configure:23968: $? = 1
>
>       I do have headers for SDL_types, SDL_mixer, and SDL_stdinc in
> /sw/include/SDL/.  Is this by any chance related to recent changes in
> libiconv?

It is probably related to your recent test of the libiconv package.
Normally, the above would find /usr/include/iconv.h. I suspect you
removed that for the test and forgot to move it back. It is, however, a
good thing that /usr/include/iconv.h was not found in this situation,
because this could lead to incompatibilities.