On 22 Jun, 2010, at 1:56 PM, Alexander Hansen wrote:

> What package is failing?  It's kind of hard to try to reproduce the
> error without knowing that.

        It's my experimental freeciv package.  It'd built fine before today so
even though i'd made some changes at the request of the tracker, i didn't think
anything on my end had changed enough to create a problem where i didn't have
one previously.

Sent from my MacBookPro

Jesus appears at disco; states "I've risen and I can't get down"