Hi Dave,

You are the listed maintainer for the libpng15 package. For the wine-x86
package on Lion, I need a libpng15-x86 package which is otherwise equal
to libpng15.

I've gone ahead and created this package; it's in my experimental and
works fine together with wine-x86. Are you OK with me committing it to
10.7 stable? (I'll leave you as the maintainer, unless you explicitly
want me to list myself.)

Thanks,
Sjors