Hi Hanspeter,
Thanks for the testing and quick feedback. Oddly enough, the test suite passed
for me when I run it earlier. As such I would be greatly interested in your
build test logs. I will also re-run the suite.

Note that I reported several automake test failures in the past to upstream,
and they were quick in resolving them. I am confident we can get rid of the
ones your are seeing too, at least if I can reproduce them eventually ;)

Cheers,
max