Max Horn wrote:

> Anyway, I got various positive feedback on this now - except that I
> am not sure if anybody tested it in server mode. So, if anybody did
> succesfully use it to server SSH connections (rather than to connect
> to another system), please tell me, and we can have this in stable
> pretty soon :-)

Maybe my first feedback was too short, but I did test it in all
directions, even in circles: From my iBook (Apple's ssh) to a Solaris
box (OpenSSH_3.0.2p1), on to a G4 (Fink's new ssh), on to a LinuxPPC box
(OpenSSH_2.2.0p1), back to the iBook. X forwarding works on the whole
chain.

The only annoying feature is that logging into a OSX machine takes
orders of magnitude longer than on any other machine (typically 30-40
seconds until the prompt appears, vs 1 or 2 seconds on Linux or
Solaris), but this has probably nothing to do with ssh, it's a new
'feature' of OSX-10.1.3.

--
Martin