Hi -

I had installed the X11 (XFree86) components awhile back, then removed them
after deciding I didn't need them anymore.

However, I still notice that the X11R6 paths show up in my environmental
path settings (i.e., what shows up in the "PATH=" section after typing the
'setenv' command in terminal mode).

I've been unable to find anyone who can tell me HOW to remove these
references from my environment. I know that due to the nature of the X11
components, they are installed into the regular OS X file heirarchy. I
assumed (probably in error) that when I removed these items using fink that
it would remove all references to them. However this isn't that case, and
since they're no longer on my system, I'd really like to remove any
reference to them.

Can someone on the list please help me?

Thanks,
--