Greetings. I'm running the CVS version of fink with an eye toward
eventually bringing some of my favorite FreeBSD ports over. I'm just a
simple user for now though. I'll spare everyone the chit-chat...

~ # uname -a
Darwin localhost 5.4 Darwin Kernel Version 5.4:
Wed Apr 10 09:27:47 PDT 2002; root:xnu/xnu-201.19.3.obj~1/RELEASE_PPC
Power Macintosh powerpc

~ # fink --version
Package manager version: 0.9.11
Distribution version: 0.4.0.cvs

~ # fink selfupdate
[ ... omitted for brevity ... ]
perl ./mkcurkeys.pl keyoverride $cursesfile > curkeys.h
Unknown option: 1
Usage: head [-options] <url>...
    -m <method>   use method for the request (default is 'HEAD')
    -f            make request even if head believes method is illegal
[ ... omitted for brevity ... ]
can't find curses file
make[1]: *** [curkeys.h] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 2
###  failed, exit code 2
Failed: compiling dpkg-1.9.20-1 failed

   I've seen this issue for a week or so. Oddly enough, before
selfupdating, I was running fink .3.x - so I know it's at least partially
working. In fact, I managed to install several packages- it seems to be
limited to selfupdate- although I have not installed anything with curses
as a dependency. Is this a known-issue, or just me?

-=Jim=-