At 11:47 Uhr +0900 21.04.2002, Peter O'Gorman wrote:
>On Sunday, April 21, 2002, at 04:54  AM, Jan de Leeuw wrote:
>
>>Would be nice to have a system-f77 package now that g77 is in the
>>April 2002 developer tools.
>>

>I don't see f77 or g77 anywhere, are you sure that they shipped
>them? I thought it was just c, c++, objc and objc++.

They are there for me.

[localhost:~] horn% which f77
/usr/bin/f77
[localhost:~] horn% f77 --version
GNU Fortran 0.5.25 19991030 (prerelease)
For more version information on components of the GNU Fortran
compilation system, especially useful when reporting bugs,
type the command `g77 --verbose'.

GNU Fortran comes with NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
You may redistribute copies of GNU Fortran
under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYING
or type the command `info -f g77 Copying'.

Cheers,

Max