Hi all,

There's a game my wife enjoys that's in the SuSE Linux version of Gnome
but not in the XDarwin version. It's a variant of mahjongg called
Shi-Sen-Sho (spelling?) and it was in the gnome-games package in Linux.

Is porting this to XDarwin in the plans? With the possible exception of
KDE, it's the last holdout that's keeping me from erasing the Linux
partition on my iBook and re-using the space for something else, now
that XDarwin is so much better than any of the PPC Linux variants.

-- Tom

***    Home page at toad.net/~tdove/    ***
*        Sailing, genealogy, ham radio        *