That's it! Thanks very much.

This version appears to be an OSX app and not XDarwin, but if you'll
pardon my continuing this thread in the Fink group, perhaps someone can
help me build the app. There's a problem.

I unpacked gshisen-1.1.tar.gz and moved into the gshishen directory it
created, which shows:

[localhost:/games/gshisen] tom% ls
English.lproj             board.h                   main.m
GNUmakefile               board.m                   tile.h
GNUmakefile.preamble      gsdialogs.h               tile.m
GShisen.icns              gsdialogs.m               tilepair.h
GShisen.pbproj            gshisen.h                 tilepair.m
GShisenInfo.plist         gshisen.m
Icons                     gshisen.nib

The only instruction on the Web page for building the package is "make
install" and when I run that in a Terminal window in Aqua, I get:

[localhost:/games/gshisen] tom% make install
GNUmakefile:6: /Makefiles/common.make: No such file or directory
GNUmakefile:27: /Makefiles/application.make: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/Makefiles/application.make'.  Stop.

It appears that something is missing. I have the December 2001 Developer
Tools installed. Is this a path problem? Other suggestions?

-- Tom