I see one indirect mention of this in the archives, but no response. I use
CVS and the unstable trees, so I stay a right on the bleeding edge. The last
time Nethack was updated, it stopped using the X graphical interface. Now,
far be it from me to upset decades of traditon for those who respect the
text-based interface, but I, err, prefer the X graphics.

My question: Is there some kind of switch or something I could use when
launching Nethack to make it use graphics? I checked the man pages and
read-me files and did a Google search but came up with nothing useful. Or
should I be compiling the app differently, rather than using the Fink
defaults?

Thanks, in any case.

Grant Barrett