On Friday, May 3, 2002, at 11:59 PM, Chris Devers wrote:
> I'm sorry that I don't have any, but I've got a feeling that a lot of
> people hare seeing different versions of the same problem that you are.
> As far as I've noticed, no clear explanation or remedy has emerged yet,
> but I would be very interested in finding out what's going on with your
> system and others that are seeing what I suspect is the same thing.

This script should fix the null file problems:

#!/bin/sh
rm /sw/bin/{tar,gzip,gunzip}
ln -s /usr/bin/gzip /sw/bin/gzip
ln -s /usr/bin/gunzip /sw/bin/gunzip
ln -s /usr/bin/gnutar /sw/bin/tar

--
Alexander Strange | iThink Software
This message is encoded using the Rot-26 encoding method.  Unauthorized