AHH!
I have searched everywhere I can think of for information on getting
gnewspost or knewspost to install.
I only mention knewspost since I recently installed KDE3.
Ok so anyway... Here's the set up.
Fink 0.4.0a
using fink commander I ran the selfupdate cvs... I also did it from the
command line before hand, I forget the exact command I typed but I know
you all know it.
 From a terminal window I ran apt-get update dist-upgrade dselect-upgrade
you know the drill.
ok....
I installed :
automake which lists as outdated
automake15 listing as current
autoconf25
Aside from that and KDE I've installed nothing but newspost because, the
one program I want so terribly gnewspost (unstable tree) will not
install... I got it installed once before.. accidently I am sure however
the computer crashed since then and no matter what I do I cannot get it
to install. The reason
gnome-libs-shlibs simply will not install no matter what I do.
any help/idea would be great
April