So,
What errors are you receiving? Can't help if the particulars aren't
known. Use terminal, highlight back past where the error looks to be,
and then paste into you mail app so we can see details of where the
compile actually stops (that actual pkg for instance or a dependency for
example). Was it gnome-libs-shlibs or did you get that resolved between
the first and second post? If fixed, what did you do? Not that I'm a
stellar genius at this, but generic questions are really hard to answer.
There could be countless things that going on.
Good luck,
Brandon Potter