bad config in orrery

from the console:

      Error in startup script: couldn't read file
      "/sw/data/modules/orrery/orrery": no such file or directory

I had to track it down but I found it...
the misconfigured file is /sw/bin/geomview/.geomview-orrery

config files (especially if they are invisible)
should be installed in the user's home directory
and not in bizarre arbitrary locations

.geomview-orrery contains one line:

(emodule-define "Orrery" "wish $GEOMROOT/data/modules/orrery/orrery")

which should be changed to

(emodule-define "Orrery" "wish $GEOMROOT/share/modules/orrery/orrery")

beyond this...
Why would the module be confusingly unmarked in the share folder?
Currently it's in a subfolder innocuously-titled "modules"...
Why wouldn't $GEOMROOT/share/geomview/modules/orrery/orrery make more sense?
Certainly this is what every other fink package is doing.
--
lenny bruce                        I am not a comedian,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      I am Lenny Bruce.