Sorry to be off-topic.  I am not certain quite where else to post.  I
just upgraded to OSX 10.2, and installed the new Developer Tools, a
long with the August Update to the Developer tools.

Based on advice from a magazine, i used the "Archive and Install
option".  (By the way, so far my upgrade of Fink has gone well, and
while tedious is clear and straightforward and I appreciate the work
that has gone into it).

My problem is my X-Windows will not work now.  Just to be certain, I
went back to the XonX oage (the version I had been running), got the
installer  for XFree86-4.2.0.1-10.2, installed that, reinstalled
OroborOSX0.8b2.  IF I try launching XDarwin, I get the splash window,
choose rootless, and after a little while the program quits.  If I
launch OrorborOSX, it pretty much just quits.

Any advice or help appreciated.

TIA,

Roy M.
--