Trying to install abiword on my 10.1.5 system. selfupdated fink and did an update all.
When I try to install abiword,I get a compilation error (3 levels down, just after
'Making all in xp', I get "GNUMakefile:189: *** missing separator.  Stop."). Is it
just me, or is anyone else seeing this. Is anyone else working on it, or shall I dive
in to the guts to see if I can find anything useful out about the problem?

Later,

Andy

Yada, yada, yada...

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential
and is intended for the use of the addressee only.   The opinions expressed within
this e-mail (including any attachments) are the opinions of the sender and do not
necessarily constitute those of Roslin Institute (Edinburgh) ("the Institute") unless
specifically stated by a sender who is duly authorised to do so on behalf of the
Institute.