To clarify, i don't think we want everyone sending their lists of installed apps to the fink lists. We do need people to test basic functionality, not just compile things. We need to know if it works. We know everything compiles already. And such mails are not really appropriate for the lists.

To ease feedback, FinkCommander will let you sort by installed, select a bunch of packages and select "send feedback" from the menu. Very simple. You don't need to use finkcommander for anything else, but its great for feedback. :) http://finkcommander.sf.net/

Currently finkcommander unfortunately will send out one email per package selected.. I will fix it to batch them into one email per maintainer.

-Ben