Nope, I have the dev tools, been happily compiling things since OS X first came out. I do have the July tools, which I installed after updating to Jaguar. Interestingly enough, I was able to update all the other packages I have installed, plus install some new ones, which is why this caught me off guard so badly. I'm going to relood and make another run at it.

Jerry