On Sunday, January 5, 2003, at 08:51  pm, Kow K wrote:

Yes, qt3-3.1.1-3 compiled on my machine successfully at last. A lot of thanks to Ben.
Seconded!

Now, I'm trying to install kdebase3 and related packages. I will report its result soon.
Good luck! With a few stops and starts, I've now managed to install the whole bundle-kde-ssl. Many thanks to all who helped!

BTW, the Terminal crashed during qt3 compilation. This happened three times in total, once in -2, twice in -3. But in the last one, the build finished in the background. Seems like it's reproducible. A bug of Terminal or what?
I've no experience of Terminal crashing, so I'm afraid I can't help you there. However, as a general rule, if an application crashes for whatever reason, the responsibility lies with the authors thereof. I think you should let Apple know. Do you have a crash log available?

Alwyn