Hello,

I'm using CDAT on my machine. So I've installed the multi-threaded of the
X11 package proposed by Fink.

I'd loved to swithc to th Apple X11, but is it multi-threaded ? Will it
works with CDAT ?

Anybody knows about that ?

Thnak you

Olivier

--
/ Olivier MARTI                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] \
|    Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement     |