Le dimanche, 19 jan 2003, � 08:45 Europe/Paris, Jonas Steverud a �crit :
I've been using the teTeX that comes with TeXshop for over a year now
and since I've haven't upgraded I think it is abou time to do so.
I've seen some comments that the teTeX that comes with TeXShop differs
from Fink's and is now wondering if anyone has anything to say about
which teTeX to use, e.g. which one is most updated (and stays that
way). (Yes, I am aware that I ask this on the Fink list... ;-) )
I use TeXShop's since I heard that there where problems with Fink's
but I assume they has been resolved by now.
I use both, with different versions of gv and tetex, surely it's not
the right thing to do, but well, TeXShop wants a newer version that
those fink packages I use do.
--
( http://hem.bredband.net/steverud ! Wei Wu Wei
)
( Meaning of U2 Lyrics, Roleplaying ! To Do Without Do
)
-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.NET email is sponsored by: Thawte.com - A 128-bit supercerts
will
allow you to extend the highest allowed 128 bit encryption to all your
clients even if they use browsers that are limited to 40 bit
encryption.
Get a guide
here:http://ads.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/redirect.pl?thaw0030en
_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users
Mich�le
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org/>
-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.NET email is sponsored by: Thawte.com - A 128-bit supercerts will
allow you to extend the highest allowed 128 bit encryption to all your
clients even if they use browsers that are limited to 40 bit encryption.
Get a guide here:http://ads.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/redirect.pl?thaw0030en
_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users