Hello.
Some might know, that I currently try to improve the PR, look and
feel and Documentation of Fink.
Thus I am trying to gather a few ideas and contributions to enhance the
website and documentation in the future.

If you are someone involved with graphic
design or an artsy person, please do not hesitate getting busy. I am
looking forward to seeing icons for the website and maybe a Logo which
will brand the Fink project even further.
Currently this is a request to  collect some basic ideas and gauges what
is in the back of your head. You can send stuff in as PSD, Adobe Indesign, Illustrator
or any other graphic
format.What I am mainly looking for is informative icons, such as "news"
"attention","documentation", "download" etc etc and a Main Fink logo.
Please keep in mind, that this will be a website only logo for now and
thuse it needs to fit into the website layout with its dimensions.

I know that I am not supplying much information, yet I am doing this on
purpose. I simply wish to see what ideas might be popping up. Of course I
shall try to put every work I receive online so that we all can have a
look at your excellent pieces of work.

Thank you in advance.

-d