Hi,
I'd like to install lilypond but run into problems with dependencies. I have GW's latest teTeX distro but fink (dselect, apt-get and all) insists on a bundle-tetex dependency which doesn't seem to work on my system. The system-tetex placeholder doesn't seem to work. I've tried bypassing the dependencies in dselect and using force-all in dpkg to no avail. Building from source didn't work either. Anyone succeeded building lilypond?
Thanks.