Anyone else have this problem with nedit on Apple X11 Beta? Open a document from within an nedit window. The new window should lock until the original window is closed. I get a blinking cursor, but no selection, no scrollbars, etc. Just the (Aqua) window decorations.

The problem does not appear when running a remote nedit (Linux, in my test case) on a local OS X server. Just a native nedit on OS X. (Could not try the other way around)

Using nedit 5.3 off of fink 0.5.1. Same problems using an older nedit (from fink-4) on Apple's X server, and had the same problems.

/Fred