For a while now some of my fink installed apps haven't been launching from Apple's X11 Applications menu.

gnumeric, konqueror, mozilla X11, gimp, abiword all do, gnucash doesn't. In fact maybe gnucash is the only one that doesn't.

Currently I'm trying to launch it with ./sw/bin/init.sh ; gnucash in the menu, since /sw/bin/gnucash didn't seem to do the trick. My current workaround is to use Terminal or an xterm to lauch it, but can anyone shed any light on why it won't launch from the menu?

-- Adrian [EMAIL PROTECTED] IM ID: perlucida