A couple of issues come to mind:

1) It will try to install its own version of dlcompat. I believe this made my Fink installation completely dysfunctional at one point. You'll need to do the following (quoted from a message from Dave Vasilevsky) before installing OO:

To install OpenOffice, do:

sudo ln -s /sw/lib/libdl.0.dylib /usr/local/lib/libdl.0.dylib
sudo ln -s /usr/local/lib/libdl.0.dylib /usr/local/lib/libdl.dylib

2) It wants to install ESP ghostscript. This won't interfere directly with your fink-installed ghostscript, though.