If someone has the time i was wondering if they could explain to me what the new 3.3 gcc compiler is going to add to the fink/open source equation. Are we going to see any improvements in our compiling times/performance improvements in the applications we use, an easier job for our fink maintainers etc. Or is this release really just for G5 compatibility?

Cheers,
Gary

"At this point, the counter culture I speak of embraces only a strict minority of the young and a handful of their adult mentors. It excludes our more conservative young, for whom a bit less Social Security and a bit more of that old-time religion (plus more police on the beat) would be sufficient to make the Great Society a thing of beauty"

Theodore Roszak 'The Making of a Counter Culture: Reflections on the Technocratic Society & Its Youthful Opposition.' 1968.

OO
[_]<|
 /|\
Gary Elshaw