Hi all,

well, I ended up reinstalling fink all over again, since it seemed impossible for me to update Gnucash with my old fink distribution.

Cheers,
Stephan

Timothy Reaves wrote:

I did that, then a 'fink update-all', refetched gnucash, but get the same error. there is no libfreetype.la anywhere on my machine.

-- Stephan Budach Schrammstwiete 7a 22949 Ammersbek Telefon: +49 40 60561525 Fax: +49 40 60559482 eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]