Ok, it was a bug in fink's rsync command. It is fixed in CVS now. Thanks for the support.

Hennker

Am 17.11.2003 um 14:33 schrieb Alexander K. Hansen:

Is unstable/crypto on the same line with everything else (as opposed to how it showed up in the mail message)?

For the "fink.old" problem, you can delete that whole directory, and then you should be able to do a CVS update.