Ok, it seems my problem is because of a known bug in current fink 0.17. So nothing wrong with my installation :)

Am 17.11.2003 um 12:53 schrieb hennker:

Hi all,

I am using fink unstable under 10.3. When using "fink selfupdate" with rsync it seems as if my unstable/crypto tree doesn't get updated. I noticed this, because the revision for the non-ssl svn packages went up, but not for the ssl-version.
Since several days I am trying to build and install svn-client-ssl, but at least revision 11 always failed while building. On Friday Chris, the maintainer of the package, updated it to rev 12. I shortly switched to cvs-updating, because the rsync-mirrors weren't uptodate yet. Somehow cvs-updating failed, giving me an error-message, that a dir (i think it was /sw/fink.old, not sure) wasn't empty (sorry, can't find the exact message anymore, though i could try cvs-updating out one more time.
I switched back shortly after to rsync, because the mirrors had updated, but since that time the unstable/crypto tree seems to be getting no updates.
My fink.conf contains the crypto tree:
Trees: local/main stable/main stable/crypto local/bootstrap unstable/main unstable/crypto

Any ideas on the problem?

Thanks in advance

Henning