Thanks Martin,

I re-installed the DeveloperTools.pkg and everything seems to be fixed.  Thank you for
the
time.  I had re-installed Developer.mpkg but apparently this didn't actually reinstall
(or
upgrade like it said it would) everythiing.  Sorry for the simple question.  Hopefully
next
time I'll make it more intersting!

--Joshua