Stan Sanderson wrote:

After fink selfupdate, cctools-extra 1:495-1 shows as (i). However, none of the mirrors has it (at least those on my list). I would wait to report this, except that such events usually generate many list messages. I am using the 10.2 gcc 3.3 branch; everything else reports up-to-date.

I just installed it successfulley. The source came from Ben R's site. I had to say "Retry the same mirror" once.

--
Martin