Stan Sanderson wrote:

After fink selfupdate, cctools-extra 1:495-1 shows as (i). However, none of the mirrors has it (at least those on my list). I would wait to report this, except that such events usually generate many list messages. I am using the 10.2 gcc 3.3 branch; everything else reports up-to-date.

Did you try "Retry using original source URL" ? It's not made it to the fink tarball mirrors yet. It's there at the original source URL (although I notice that's still pointing to my home page, I've just changed it to point to the SourceForge copy).

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick -- http://ranger.befunk.com/
gpg: 6401 D02A A35F 55E9 D7DD  71C5 52EF A366 D3F6 65FE