On Mar 11, 2004, at 3:59 PM, GoochRules! wrote:

Greetings,

Today I did "fink selfupdate" followed by "fink update-all" and received the following warning, repeated 7 times:

WARNING: The package kdelibs3-ssl Depends on kdelibs3-ssl-shlibs,
but kdelibs3-ssl-shlibs only allows things to BuildDepend on it.

Is this something I need to be concerned about?

I don't believe so.

Is this something someone else should be concerned about?

Probably--the maintainer might need to change some stuff.

--M Peltzer

-- Alexander Hansen Fink Documentarian [Day Job] Levitated Dipole Experiment http://www.psfc.mit.edu/LDX