Le 11 mars 04, à 03:34, Lloyd Budd a écrit :

Hello,

How do I list a dependency tree for a particular application?

Example:
If I want to install 'vim', how do I see what are packages regarded to already have installed or to install?

Only for the deb portion of fink, you can do :
apt-cache depends vim
vim
  Depends: gtk+2
  Depends: ncurses
  Depends: ncurses-shlibs
  Depends: glib2-shlibs
  Depends: darwin
  Conflicts: vim-nox
  Replaces: vim-nox

I don't know if there is a similar system for the fink tree dependance (in fact, for the depends tree
and the builddepends tree)

Pierre