I just wanted to let you know that ksh-20040229-1 in unstable compiles and runs fine for me. It would be nice if the package were moved to the stable branch soon. I've noticed that the ksh or ksh93 packages have never made it to the stable branch. Is this due to lack of testing and user feedback, or due to the restrictive license?

Jason Park