Peter O'Gorman wrote:

Andrew Gelvin Burley Grimes wrote:

Any thoughts? Let me know if I am being too convoluted or have provided too little information --

Powerbook G4
OSX 10.3.4
XDarwin
Fink 0.7.0
Gnome & Sawfish
GnuCash 1.8.8-12

What messages does it print to the console when it crashes?

Peter

Good question.... I'd been starting Gnucash from the Main Menu in Gnome, so I don't see any kind of output when it crashes. I'll try starting it from a terminal window later to see what happens --

thanks

Drew