Could someone please host the GCC updater somewhere, no matter what i try i can't download it from the ADC site. I've contacted my isp and the folks at ADC, but until either behemoth moves i'm stuck.

Cheers,
Gary

"The difficulty now is that unexceptional adults believe the loss of youthful dreaming is itself "growing up," as though adulthood were the passive conclusion to a doomed activity and hope during adolescence."

                                             The Uses of Disorder
                                       Personal Identity and City Life
                                             -- Richard Sennett

OO