I tried reinstalling (update, according the Apple's Installer interface)
but, afterwards, I still don't have a file named "lcrtbegin" on my hard
drive.

Here's what sudo find /usr -name "gcc*" -print returns:
/usr/bin/gcc
/usr/bin/gcc-3.3
/usr/bin/gcc3
/usr/include/gcc
/usr/lib/gcc
/usr/libexec/gcc
/usr/sbin/gcc_select
/usr/share/man/man1/gcc-3.3.1
/usr/share/man/man1/gcc.1
/usr/share/man/man1/gcc3.1
/usr/X11R6/bin/gccmakedep
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/doc/html/gccmakedep.1.html
/usr/X11R6/man/man1/gccmakedep.1

Thanks for sticking with this!

Kyle

On 3/14/05 3:04 PM, "Alexander K. Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> typed: