On 20 May 2005, at 21:17, Benjamin Reed wrote:

Jean-François Mertens wrote:

I do have /usr/include/machine/ansi.h _ and I guess you too,
since I get the same count in /usr/include as you (up to 1 unit,
which is X11 -> ../X11R6/include/X11).

my tiger system does not have machine/ansi.h, nor is there a bom in /Library/Receipts that expects me to have one (unless you count the MacOSX* SDKs in /Developer/SDKs).

If you have a /usr/include/machine/ansi.h it's a leftover from something old.

Sorry : it was in the SDKs. Overlooked a bad linebreak...

JF