Hi folks:

I've installed a KDE theme (or whatever it is called) that mimics the Aqua look. It is called baghira. I installed it on a linux machine and then on KDE for my Apple, using fink.

It looks great on the linux machine. It looks less than great on my Apple. The version of baghira in fink is a bit older than that I got on ubuntu, so I then installed the latest, but alas, nothing improved.

Here is a screenshot of Konsole.

http://www.chemistry.ucsc.edu/~wgscott/temp/konsole.png

The one on the left is running locally on my Mac. The one on the right is running remotely from my linux machine.

Focusing on the local window does not make the scroll bar blue nor the tabs. Grrr.

Any suggestions?

Bill Scott