My session crashed while doing an update-all. Now I get:

Unpacking expat1 (from .../expat1_2.0.1-1_darwin-i386.deb) ...
Setting up expat1 (2.0.1-1) ...
Reading buildlock packages...
Could not resolve inconsistent dependencies!
It looks like some of the problems encountered involve buildlocks for
the following
packages:
   seamonkey-1.1.7-1

This probably means you should wait for those packages to finish
building, and then try
again
Failed: Fink::SysState: Could not resolve inconsistent dependencies

and this persists even if I uninstall or reinstall seamonkey.

Victor.
--
Victor Eijkhout, 512 471 5809 (w), 512 499 0504 (h)
Texas Advanced Computing Center, The University of Texas at Austin