Hello all,

I finally decided to actually try using my fink xmms build, and to my
surprise I didn't have access to the primary output plugin -
xmms-coreaudio. It simply doesn't show up in the preferences. xmms was
updated today, so I figured I may need to rebuild xmms-coreaudio. So I
did, with no luck.

The only kind of error message I can come up with is the following on
the launch of xmms:

dlopen(/sw/lib/xmms/Output/libOSX.so, 2): Symbol not found: _osx_about
  Referenced from: /sw/lib/xmms/Output/libOSX.so
  Expected in: flat namespace

Last, but not least, the vital statistics: OS 10.5.1 Intel iMac Core 2 Duo,
fink --version
Package manager version: 0.27.9
Distribution version: 0.8.1.rsync i386

Thanks for any help,