* Christopher Bort on Monday, August 25, 2008 at 12:31:56 -0700
> I've recently installed gimp2 on my MacBook (OS X 10.4.11, fink
> 0.28.5) , which installed gimp-2.4. I expected fink to create a
> symlink in /sw/bin so that it could be run as 'gimp' or 'gimp2',
> but it did not. Is my expectation misguided, or is this an
> oversight in the gimp2 package? This isn't really a problem, as
> 'gimp-2.4' runs fine, but it is a little annoying. It feels like
> a minor burr that didn't get filed off in fink's fit-and-finish.

As

$ fink info gimp2

says, you have to install additionally eg. the gimp2-default
package.

  Was heißt hier Dogma, ich bin Underdogma!
[ What the hell do you mean dogma, I am underdogma. ]

_F R E E_  _V I D E O S_  -->>  http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/