Hello,

Finally, and reluctantly, giving in to the dependency hell ;) I
installed fink's python25 in favor of my self build python.

However python's readline doesn't work correctly anymore and
screws up display when called from scripts.

With my own python I always worked around this by temporarily
having fink's readline (as opposed to readline5) package
installed. Then everything works fine, even when readline5 is
reinstalled after the python install.

imho python2* should depend on readline, not readline5.

I probably can change this by putting a changed python25.info in
my local folder; but I thought the info might be useful.

\black\trash movie    _C O W B O Y_  _C A N O E_  _C O M A_

Welturaufführung -->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/ccc.html
World première   -->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/ccc-en.html